BSA Wheels...PICS inside...

I know someone has something that resembles the 291's on thier car. I'm liking those. Are these prices unrealistically high or low?

not sure how much this will help

depending on price and size I would consider purchasing one of the following:
246,250,259,297 and 305.
As long as it has a fat lip I dig it.....for the most part:p

The more I look at that 291 the more I want it, if you can get these relatively cheap I'll be in for this GP.

I don't know maybe it's just me but those look like rims that these kids are putting on all these imports....What ever happened to the deep dish rims that looked so sweet...Has anyone ever seen the satin finish center lines?Those rims are bad *** and would look great on a black sc...
If i had to choose one of those styles though i would take 248 in chrome...Like i said this is just my.02 so please don't take it the wrong way.We all like different things....
Dave

305s!

Really like the look of the 305s. Kind of like the SSRs on tirerack. Very interested in prices on these. Are you going to have anything but chrome and polish on these, or is it the same story as it was with the cobra replicas? Thanks.

Brian

hey brad i like the 305 and 311. i dont have much extra cash as usual though. shoot me a price though to taunt me and maybe i can sell a liver or something.

nicks94tbirdsc said:
hey brad i like the 305 and 311. i dont have much extra cash as usual though. shoot me a price though to taunt me and maybe i can sell a liver or something.

Nack they'll see you're going to WSU and offer you $5 for what's left of your liver if you're lucky ;) lol :D

I like the 317s for sure.

What widths are available, 8" - 8.5" - 9" ???

17" diameter, by the way. Price when you get a chance.

Nack they'll see you're going to WSU and offer you $5 for what's left of your liver if you're lucky lol

shiii, i didnt think EVERYONE knew how much we drank over here.....but we do have a doggone hooting good time, i still think we qualify for one of teh biggest party schools :D

I personally like the 315's. I'd like them in at least 18" x 8" but preferably in 18" x 9". I'd like to fit some wider rubber on them than say the 7.5" are capable of. At this time I'm in no posistion to be able to purchase wheels, however, I do plan to in the next year or 2. That may seem like a long time, but as of right now, I feel that my options for wheels are very limited. Every little bit now may help everyone out in a year or so.

Back