white face gauges

mint93SC

After looking for quite a while i found a good looking set of gauge faces that are resonably priced

here

The only thing that is stopping me from buying these right now is they light up blue! If they were to light up green i would order a set.

Does anyone know where i can get a set that look just like these but i green numbers without killing my wallet? Oh and it says there are for a 90-92 but they would work on my 93 right? There is nothing avaliable for a 93.

Thanks

Last edited:
They will fit but the speedo will be off by 5 mph. your best bet would be to get a speedo from a 90 to 92 and it will be perfect. Get the one from procarparts.com they can change from blue to green viva a switch.

I was wondering if you guy's that have those white gauges have noticed that your gauges are hard if not impossable to read during the dusk or dawn periods of the day?
The reason I ask is the SVT I have has those white gauges in it and during those times of the day the gauges blackout and are unreadable for a period of time. Turning on the dashlighting or even adj to max brightness makes no difference, there just plain unreadable during those times.
Do you guy's have that problem?

Back