What Exhaust set up is this

I have Flowmasters and my SC does not sound like that. No offense to the owner, but it has that rice sound at the higher RPM's and I think he may have Borla's. Wonder how to upload wave sound or MP3 of my exhaust??

I have heard both and say it could be either. It sounds like a baffled muffler, so it could be anything.

Jeff

Dunno but...

I have a DYNOMAX set up two 2.5 to a 3 back to 2.5... I like the sound. Nice and "burly"... pretty much a V-8 sound IMO.
Tom

Got dual 2.5 Hi-Flow Cats to a 3 inch Magnaflow Resonator to 2.5 dual Flowmasters out the back. Bought it from Bill over at www.Supercoupeperformance.com, come to think of it I wonder if they are Dynomax mufflers on my car? Whatever Bill E. is selling on the exhaust kit is what I got other than the headers.

Hey GooeyGus, Got a link to the SCCOW doing the video where theres like 3 or 4 SC's burning cookies in what looks like that same parking lot? Audio was added into it from the Matrix's Lobby Scene...That was a cool video someone put together. Have on my hard drive, but no link to it online...show these boys here how the Washington guys drive!:D

Last edited:
cant find the link to it at this moment but i know the one you're talking about hehe. Is your name on the washington website the same as it is on here? Cant remember if i've seen you post there or not :cool:

The boards there seem pretty rarely used so I'm usually here. Looks like they have picked up lately. My screenname there is "BobSC GPz". Wish SCCOW would all do a run to PIR (Portland International Raceway) as it is 5 minutes away from here. SIR and Hooters (LOL) are too far away for me as I just don't trust my Bird to go far anymore. Seems as everything is breaking and now a motor mount. I have that video saved but don't know where to post it so all can see...

How big is the file if its not to big you can send it to me through ICQ and I can post here if you like. ICQ# 135262149

Last edited:
Ozzman,
Got ICQ installed now what??

I uploaded the video (Credits: SCCOW October 2000 Meet Video edited by Rob Harrisson) You need a fast connection as it is 4.8 meg long, (56k about 1 hour) and Quick Time is needed to see it as it is in "mov" format. Crank up your speakers...Rock On!

http://home.comcast.net/~bobedwards6/burnout.mov

Last edited:
GO to the bottom of the ICQ box and click on add and then put my ICQ# in an add me as a buddy. I like ICQ because they generally dont limit you on file size when transfering files

Check out this video of my car on the dyno this past November...

Right-click, Save As!

I'm running ported stock exhaust manifolds, 2.5" downtubes, 2.5" high-flow cats, and a true dual 2.5" system with a Magnaflow X-pipe and a pair of the big Borla 40665's at the back. It's all done in stainless steel.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Sean

Back