hows your weather? :)

pdennis93

just got a 3.1mp digi cam at tiger direct for $119 and decided to test it out on A1A, i think im gonna go back this afternoon and go into the water (my dumbass forgot to take my suit this morning)

this is what living in SO FLA is all about :)
:D

oceanSC1.jpg

oceanSC2.jpg

oceansc3.jpg

StellarSC you need a snowmobile!...... Once you get one then you'll look forward to winter! That's what i'm doing today, me and 3 friends are riding up to this really cool lodge that you can only get to by snowmobile , have a burger and a couple beers and enjoy the beautiful North Idaho Mountains....... can't do that in South Florida now can you? :)

Weather is toying between teens & 20s here, most snow gone for a little over a week.

Salt now thoroughly bathes the road in a dry white wash as a result of the City's habit of dumping 2 inches of salt for every inch of snow. That should last until at least March :D

Overall Winter has been decreasing here though, likely as it has been everywhere else. It starts much later, usually has less extremes, & moves into warmer temperatures quicker. Though Summer temperatures have also been delayed.

A1A........beachfront avenue!!!!!!

C'mon now vanilla ice y0!!! I was at daytona beach last year cruising on A1A blasting that song. It was greatness! Damn I wish I was there now. 6" on the ground now.

I'm driving down to Orlando at the end of this week. Stayin there for like four days. I hope it doesn't rain the whole time.

It's snowing here. 16 degrees and about 3 inches on the ground.

51°, but raining. 96% humidity, as per the norm.

I see no women in those pic's! A beach without women is just a sandbox.
;)

Pffffft

This week there were several days were the temps were -0f... wind chill was making the middle of the week an average of -30f
Mt. Washington here in Maine had a wind chill of -100f
Gimme a break!! There were actually some "weather guys" who live/work on the mountain, and took some pics with their shirts off just to do it. I guess being "weather guys" they knew the exact safe timing to perform such a stunt.
More power to your Fl weather! I was outside laying a subfloor in the snow today. :D
Tom

I took these pics about 1 hour ago, my mustang in Canada.

snow_owned_car_001.jpg

after I cleaned the snow off the door.

snow_owned_car_007.jpg

come on peter
(my dumbass forgot to take my suit this morning)

you should rember that any time you go might be able to meet some girls.:cool:

Sure looks like better then up here in canada where we are freezing our AZZ off.

have fun

im not exactly the thinnest person in the world, but im working on it, down to 190lbs now (was 225 a few months back)

pdennis93 said:
im not exactly the thinnest person in the world, but im working on it, down to 190lbs now (was 225 a few months back)

Wow, that's great! That's a big drop. I'm hoping to lose 30 this year.

Back