rid of my 90 engine

belucky

obviously ill be postin this on classifieds also but since this kinda stems from the other threads i posted on technical here ya go, i have to get rid of my old engine asap,i cant keep it here so 200.00 buys it.i figure thats probly fair i kinda wanted to part it but i cant so,anyone interested my email address changed since i have been a sccoa member so its xp230@aol.com i live in rockford illinois.i will be takin any parts i need off the engine for the 94 install obviously but it should pretty much be the engine complete minus the accesories.its a 90 with 90,000 miles on it originally i thought the blower was in need of rebuild but i think it is ok the noise the engine is makin sounds like a lower end knock and major squell.so with that your guess is as good as mine.

I drove through RockFord Illinios on the way to buy my SC from WonderLake. Seemed like a pretty nice town. Don't they make Dodge Neons there? Anyway, I guess I didn't add any tech info here either. Oh well.

Thomas

neons yyeeeeeaaaaaa

i that dont make ya proud of yer town i dont know what will.anyway yea they used to but now they changed over to the pun tang cruiser

Back