will sc injectors fit 5.0

Charkly

hey guys-curious as to whether sc injectors and 6.0 injectors are compatible-i know the flows are diff-but will sc injectors work as an upgrade to 5.0s-thanks, mike

Sure, they will. Question is - why would you want to? You're gonna be two short, and once you get the other two, they're gonna throw off the injector balance. You're better off with a fresh set of 8, IMO.

figured-just curious

I figured that theyd work-and i probably wont use them anyway-more than likely they wont be big enough anyway for what i want-hehehehehe:D

The idea that the OE injectors are matched in the first place is very optimistic thinking. The SC injectors are good to about 500hp on a V8 (NA) and 450hp FI. Actually they are an excellent upgrade for a V8 application.

XR7 Dave said:
The idea that the OE injectors are matched in the first place is very optimistic thinking. The SC injectors are good to about 500hp on a V8 (NA) and 450hp FI. Actually they are an excellent upgrade for a V8 application.

I've seen a lot of mild modded Stangs run 42+, with about the same power you posted. Perhaps, it's because they neglect to mention NOS. :D

thanks dave-but they probably wont be enough-ideally, if everything goes as planned-the sc injectors will be too small-
Im working on acquiring parts for a 347 buildup-trickflow or edelbrock heads, mathcing intakes, cam, and kenne bell or vortec blower being the major components-once its done, nitrous may very well top it off

Back