favorite drinks

P

peejoe03

what's up people's. i was just wondering what all of you liked to drink. what is your favorite. Or do you have any of your own concauction of stuff that is good. if so let me know. I prefer Jager bombs, or this shot called a peejoe. yeah it is named after me. and i have no clue what is in it.

Peace

been there done that !!!!!

In fact I had to pull my self away from the everlasting tap........ It goes on forever........................FAST FREDDIE :rolleyes: :cool: :D :p :p

Pabst, Milwaukee's Beast...best, Coors Winterfest, Miller Light, Jager(I know brent), Stevo's(drink after me...no clue whats in it), red-headed flusies(the other word for flusies), laughing lab, Irish stout....ooooohhhh, soooo many...cant name them all....

stephen

nothing beats Sobe beverages :cool: :cool: :cool:
top_logo.gif

wallpaper_prod_3c_thumb.jpg

Mixed drink: Crown and Sprite (not too often these days)
Beer: Abita Amber
But most often we drink wine now, no particular kind. Couple of bottles a month. Now drinking is just something to be enjoyed in moderation, but not the "activity" of the night.

Alcoholic Drink:

Irish Car Bomb:
1/2 pint Guiness

Drop shot glass with 1oz Jameson's Irish Whiskey and 1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream. And Chug :D

Becks if I have money, otherwise

<------------------------------------
:D

And if I really wanna get canned it has got to be Rumple Mintz!!!
Ya, that stuff is awesome.

Coors and since I'm from canada Molson Canadian as well as keiths I'm not sure if you can get that in the US The other is MDG

Beer: Negra Modelo...perfect blend between a full bodied imported beer and super taste. Im not too fond of weak beer taht tastes like water or ales that feel like you can almost chew. If not available, i go with red stripe (jamaican) or a good Yuengling...last resort heineken.

FAVORITE MIX DRINK::: NONE

Alcoholic: Aged tequila (herradura reposado or a $250 botle of Herradura Añejo) or a good whiskey on da rox.

& wine always works too.
All with a fine cigar......AAAAAAHHH.

Back