Feb. Meet ?????

SuperCoupe007

Its been too quiet around here for a while, hhmm if i didn't know any better, i'd say everyone (except for me) has something up their sleeve.. So i thought i would speak first and see whose interested in a meet... How about out at Fontana, they have the 7th and 28th of Feb.. the 28th is good for me, I just thought we'd get it out in the open with some time to make plans..... Who'll join me ???? :)

Our real fast guys either work or are waiting for parts or cant drive (Lee, if the shoe fits...you know what to do).

The South West crew are having their Cali MEat soon. Check out their board and hook up with them. Feb 13, 14 and 15 if I'mnot mistaken. Bring an extra Liver.

Alex

SC 007

Feb 28th works better for me. Not sure about running but could be there. Will do best to getting some launch practice in, haven't
drag raced since late 60's. I know some of you were'nt born yet!

Andre
'89 SC 5sp

For CA Dragway, I need slicks so the 7th is out.

The 14th is Valerie's birthday AND Valentine's day, so it's gotta be the 28th for me.

Lee

Hey Andre Perrault & rivlee, the 28th sounds good to me :) .... ok, so far we got 3, who else is gonna jump in the wagon ?????? :) :)

It doesn't look good.

I've got my street slicks and battery holddown, but it's supposed to rain Saturday. Only 20% during the day, but 40% in the PM.

Lee

BTW: Now I can't get into my e:mail! :rolleyes:

The forecast has changed!

It looks like Saturday is going to be good after all. ;)

And it's going to be nice and cool (cold) too! :p Should be great for making HP.

C'mon guys, it's only $20 to get in AND race! :cool:

Get there @ noon and get in a few runs! :D

Lee :D

Last edited:
I'm in

Saturday is still fine by me however I am teaching a morning class that lets out at 12:00 so the earliest I can be there is 12:30-12:45. Save me a spot in the pits would ya? I hope they let me in! If it's anything like last time, you guys won't even be through tech by then.

Anthony

BTW Lee, sweetened no lemon right?

Yeah Anthony.

I've got a 6 pack already cooling in the garage 'frig. :D

I'm going to try putting the MT's on before coming down, so we won't have any strained backs in the pits. ;)

Lee

drags on the 28th

Yeah it sounds good. Of course it depends on which weather report you listen to. I be there. Nobody wash their cars though.
Andre

Sure

quote "Nobody wash their cars though."

Is that a joke? Your supposed to wash these things?:D My waterspotted disaster of a car will be there as is.

Anthony

Last edited:
I will be there at 12. As usual as a spectator. hehe. Don't forget your tools 'cuz i'm going to be the official support vehicle :p

I'll be there by 12:00

Don't worry Jose, we'll load ya up in the waiting line. ;)

I made some new friends tonight. One is Gary with the white 5.0 'Stang that took the street class @ Fun Ford Weekend and another is Vicky with a white '90 SC who knows all the SW people.

Ran into a guy named Rob @ the AutoZone who asked me about the SilverBird. Got to talking with him and he told me the street scene up here gets together Fri & Sat nites @ a sub shop a few miles from me. So I went and met a bunch of car nuts. :D

Lee

Back