Modification of the year award goes to......

Holy Crap Batman!

I was waiting for the picture to download and as it got to the point of the wood on the trunklid, I said to myself "that could only be someone from Saskatchewan." Sure as shamrock it IS a Saskatchewan plate. Sometimes I amaze myself. :D

haha all he needs now is a black and white paintjob

"our lady of blessed acceleration, dont fail me now!!!!!"

:rolleyes:

So what you are saying Steve is that it has already been posted? Crap. That means I must have already seen it (though you'd think I'd remember something like that) and so it wasn't genius at all but a crappy memory? Dude, you have SO deflated my self image. :(

Ok, I feel better. I did NOT see that post before. It really was my intuition speaking out. I swear, Saskatchewan natives are always good for a hoot. The only Corvette I have EVER seen with RUNNING BOARDS was in Saskatchewan.

sasskachu sas sach saskacua oh for get it its all canadian to me

northern brothers I like them northern people .

great white north , beer backbacon ,eeh ,
look'n good in my tuc ehh when I ever get up theer i can grab a few beers with the northern border buddys eh!!

yeah beer thirty. im going out karaoke tonight , get drunk as hell and sing like madonna.lol

its been one hell of a week here too !

my exploder is down hg,s cam, and lifters, so im doing overhaul on it then sell it damn 92 exploder 4.0 new rings bearings rebuilt trans new cam lifters and starter selling for $3000 its been a good truck thingy. i just want it to be good to the next owner too .

oh yeah bad thing is lost my liscense got a ticket last yr didnt even know about it now have to go to court to prove they never sent me notic e it was a camera on street light they got me . but i didnt know i had it so they suspendid my dl till i pay it $850 for failure to appear.
so yes long week.

all I gotta say is GO ROUGHRIDERS GO!!!!!!!!!

gimme a Tim Hortons extra large double-double along with that Molson Canadian

and its "toque" dude :D

canada_flag.gif

Back