my new guages (pic)

super red91

Autometer 2-5/8'' boost, oil pressure, and CSI 2-1/16'' digital water temp.

Attachments

• 1991 dash small.jpg
    1991 dash small.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 223
wow very nice !!! very clean!! i dont really like the gauge style in the instrument cluster...but you did one hell of a job on the center console gauges!! 5 thumbs up looks cool! What kinda material did you use to hold the gauges in....just the stock piece of blank plastic that exsisted or did it have a VMM?

The radio was moved to the bottom slot, and I used sheet metal for the piece (I can't remember what guage metal, but it was somewhat thin). It took alot of measuring and trimming, especially by the antenna switch, but it came out real nice. I painted the metal with a black wrinkle finish that they sell at summit racing. My car just had the blank plastic piece so I didnt have to worry about the vmm. I think there might be room for 6 of the smaller size guages, but you would have to do some cutting of the plastic bracing in the dash. I had to cut off some of the bracing in the dash so that the digital water temp guage would fit. The wheels on the wall are the ones that go on my car, I just have it stored in my garage now with the stock wheels on it.

Back