Fastest SC in FL

TbirdSC93

So when are we gonna have a chance to decide this???Maybe a track day or sumthin we can all meet up at.

OK...Let the smack talking begin!!

Ill whoop all yo asses!!!!!!:D

LOL, probally so. My SC is going to stay pertty much stock. I'm going to put all the goodies on my Trans Am. I think my SC should be in the 15's tho at 1/4 tracks.

The way things have been breaking around here lately I think the fastest one is the one that will actually start and run down the highway!!!

When I get the tranny fixed and get the rearend done JV I'll take you on!!

RJ

woot....I got a better response than I thought!

I welcome all challenges...Im not being cocky...just tryin to stir up some racing interest as all my previous attempts have been shot down...

OK I'll take you on with my Red Fire SC. You know the one with the blown 4.6. Oh wait does it have to be a Thunderbird or will any SC do?

Bryan

SuperChicken89 said:
OK I'll take you on with my Red Fire SC. You know the one with the blown 4.6. Oh wait does it have to be a Thunderbird or will any SC do?

Bryan

Oh yea!!! gotta watch this race!!! But Bryan don't you actually have to take that Cobra out of the garage to run it at the track!!! hahahaha

:D

I'll take it out just as long as there is no rain in sight:D Had it out yesterday just to wash it and put another coat of Zaino( or insaino as Heather calls it ) on.

Bryan

Well, since we're talking smack. I claim to be the fastest in Florida! This is based on using the Top SC rules, which is to my advantage of course. I don't think any of our members are on there so that leaves me, #88 in the world and #1 in Florida, at least until somebody corrects me.:cool:

Seriously, Fun Ford Weekend would be an excellant event to make a good SC showing to the performance oriented. I am planning on being there, but don't be intimidated that #1(88) will be there.:p I'll even race the Cobra if Bryan promises to miss a gear. Wait, make that two gears!

Kurt

That sounded good for a minute. Then I thought, how many spark plugs does that thing have? Does it have more than one per cylinder?

Kurt

take off the belt that spins the S/C and Ill run ya! If I win I get the cougar...if you win you can have my broke *** goped

I think a race would do this club some good!! But then afterwards you guys would have to listen to all my braggin!!! There's alot more to racing then talking.

you cant brag if you dont win.....you see? I know theres some quick birds that havent responed to this yet either

What's hard about getting to Bradenton? It's 62 miles each way for me and I go once a week.

Back