Want to sell my 351 on Ebay. How much?

Darkside

Hey guys, just wanted some opinions on this. I have a 1973 351 CJ that I want to sell on Ebay. I'm not sure what to expect to sell it for or what the reserve should be. It is a 4 bolt main block bored .30 over. It has 4 barrel open chamber heads. It will also include brand new TRW flat top forged pistons. The crank is original and untouched. I also have a brand new Crane cam with it but my bro doesn't think it is a very good one for the engine. I have had this engine for about 14 years now and all the machine work on the block and heads is that old as well. The heads have the basics done to them, hardened valve seats, valve job, etc. I don't have the carb and am not sure if I still have the intake or not. The engine has never been assembled. I bought it to put into a 1954 F-100 but never used it. I have the original valve covers as well by the way. What do you guys think?

I guess a lot of miles on shaft? I may be interested. Not sure on price myself. Trouble is I am not ready for the buy right now. Need to do in next few months though.

hey darkside, maybe someone would like to trade it for some SC parts that you need. Hopefully some performance parts to help you keep up with my stang!!!

Back