is there a meeting tonight?(wednesday jan28th)

Nothing set for this week Ken.

With the way the weather has been, would likely be a small turnout.

I'm sure that Andrew and Les will get something booked for next week. ;)

cheers,
Ed N.

You should have been at speedorama there were a lot of hooters there some vary nice ones.:D

Oh ya there were some hooter girls there as well.

Jason Wild said:
You should have been at speedorama there were a lot of hooters there some vary nice ones.:D

Oh ya there were some hooter girls there as well.

No pics of the Hooters......girls??? Actually I was too busy TwEECing....unfortunately NOT hooters.....or girls.

Seeing as how it's mentioned....how many of you are planning on going to....

1) car show at MTCC ("new car show")?

2) Performance World (International Center)?

Just curious.

Sorry no pics of the girls this time it was hard to get by the hooters both I dont know why:confused:
I might be going to the auto show not a 100% sure I was at Performance World it was ok but a lot of rice and I mean a lot and any of the cool cars you can not get with in 10feet of them for the fence thats put up around them. The only good thing is there are a good number ov venders with stuff for sale or people that you can talk to and ask whatever you want to about there stuff. The only other problem with Performance World was the price to get in I think it was 18-20 last year. maybe there is a club rate.

I've been to every Auto Show since I think 1977 and I'll be at this one too. I'm taking a Friday off work to go, since weekends are a complete zoo. I think I'll also go to Performance World. More iron, less rice.

Back