Meet this Saturday (31st)????? Opinions.

lazybird4pt6

Well with winter throwing snow about here and there and less then accurate weather forecasts (weatherman = wrong 382 days a year - LOL!) weekly meets have been kinda scarce lately. No meet two weeks in a row??? Not since '02.

I was going to suggest Dave and Busters, but maybe there's not enough time for some to plan this out.

Sooooooo, how about we see some "I'm in"s for a Hooters meet this Saturday, the 31st???? Anyone??? I know it's Thursday night that i'm typing this, but I figure it's worth a shot.

I'm in.

Andrew,
I would be in for Dave and Busters I'm sure we can get in if it's just a small group of people. as for hooters I will see about that.

Sorry, guys. I can't swing it. I'm heading out Sunday, and it looks like I'll be doing the Monday to Friday 'on the road' thing for the next six to eight weeks.

I'd be best to spend the time with Alecia and the kids. ...No offense.

Cheers,

Sean

Dave and Buster's sounds good. I'll go if Ed's going.

BTW, there's a cover charge if you go in after 9pm on friday or saturday night. It's 5.00 and they give a 5.00 game card for use in the games area. If you tell them you are ONLY going to the bar, restaurant, pool hall, they usually let you in without paying the cover. No guarantees though. So.....you might plan to show up before 9 if this meet happens.

Last edited:
Well, with such a small turn out and the crappy weather (okay, the weather is a poor excuse) i'm thinking to just stay home.
Perhaps we should just leave things for this coming Wednesday in the West end somewhere.
It was worth a shot.

Back