Vanishing Point......

1BADSC

Vanishing Point, is coming out on DVD tuesday. The old movie with the Supercharged Challanger.

Attachments

• b000005qh3.01.lzzzzzzz.jpg
    b000005qh3.01.lzzzzzzz.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
vanishing act

Got any idea where this video will be available? That was one bad car and a great movie.

David

Bullits Better, but it's a Very good movie. I have it on VHS. One point though there's no supercharger.

did you know, if you slow vanishing point down at the end of the movie when the challanger hits the bulldozers, that its actually a camaro that gets wrecked??? i saw this years ago on car stars of film and television.....

i guess chrysler didnt want them destroying the one or 2 R/T's they were given, because chrysler probably wanted to roll the odometers back and sell them as a brand new car to some poor sucker :p

as clearly seen here, its a CAMARO hehehe..WOOPS.

vp02.jpg

Uh, yeah, I haven't seen it. How about deleting your comments so you don't ruin the end for someone else? Been a long time since that was on, and the tape isn't easy to find so a lot of us haven't seen it.

However, my understanding is that this is more of a car movie than Bullitt. Bullitt was just a chase scene as far as the cars go.

I haven't seen it either, but I will definitely check it out.
I had heard "Two Lane Black Top" is another good car movie to check out. I haven't seen it, but it appears to have it's own cult following as well. Has anyone seen it?

Two Lane is good, "required" watching. ;)
It's on DVD, Netflix has it if you're on that service.

vanished

Speaking of good car movies, does anyone remember "Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry"? I wish I could find that one. Talk about a bad mopar (I think it was a charger) and and a movie packed with chase scenes.

David

"Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry" that was a great movie! I haven't seen it in years, but I remember seeing it when I was growing up, it one movie that just left impression on me when I was younger. When I think of "car movies", I always think of that one!

pdennis93 said:
did you know, if you slow vanishing point down at the end of the movie when the challanger hits the bulldozers, that its actually a camaro that gets wrecked??? i saw this years ago on car stars of film and television.....

i guess chrysler didnt want them destroying the one or 2 R/T's they were given, because chrysler probably wanted to roll the odometers back and sell them as a brand new car to some poor sucker :p

as clearly seen here, its a CAMARO hehehe..WOOPS.

vp02.jpg

Actualy there at my buddy Floyd's museum or were because he does rotate cars on display, but he has them.
There still on the list at the website. www.musclecarmuseum.com

Car movies? How about "Hollywood Knights"? LOTS of great old cars in that one, like the "Project X" '57 Chevy!

Net Flix?

I have net flix and went to put it on my que but i did a search and its not coming up. I guess ill wait till tomorrow to put it on my list. Im suprrised. Netflix is great and has all movies. Where is it??? lol. Zach

Back