Parts - Must sell everything ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOctane

*EDIT*
I forgot I also have a mint condition car bra if anyone is interested.

I dismantled my '93 SC awhile ago and some people requested some parts but haven't returned my emails or PMs and I also have some other parts sitting around my garage and everything has to go NOW.

So everything listed below, make an offer if you're interested. Everything is in my garage in Niagara Falls, so think about whether you want to pick up the part or have it shipped, etc before making an offer 'cause everything needs to be out of my garage in the next week or so to make room for my truck.

Eibach 1.5inch lowering springs and Tokico Illumina II shocks (used, 3000km)

Supercharger
Rad
Intercooler
Cam

All interior parts are Black.

Leather front seats
Door panels
Gauge cluster
Steering wheel
Shift knob+boot
Sun visors

Hood
Rear bumper and side skirts
Trunklid
Doors
Rear quarter windows
Plastic wiper cowl (perfect condition)

Taillights (Outer only)
Headlights

I have some other misc. **** too like spare alternators and stuff lying around so if anything in particular is needed I can check the parts pile, that's just the biggest stuff that needs to be gone asap.

Thanks,

Jamie

P.S Anyone who had dibs on parts before, you still have dibs just get back to me asap!

Last edited:
Same car, no luck on the spindles right now. Same with the gas tank Ryan. The guage cluster I will hold on to for a while as it's small.

hey

dibs on side skirts! How much? Too bad u live like 7 hrs from me!!!!!!!

Jake

Last edited:
springs

if Jason Wild doesn't take the springs i'm next in line. let me know how much you want for them. are they the pro-kit, part number 3524.140?

Sorry ****ers, busy week at work :D

Anyways, Stan. Jason bought the springs, sorry.

Miles - I'll check the shipping to BC on Monday, would be cool to get a postal code. Thanks.

MN12bird - Get me a postal code, I'll price shipping on the skirts for ya on Monday.

Johnny O - No dice on the spare, sorry man.

Steve and Ryan - It was the same car, still working on that stupid '95 in St Kitts, I'll keep you two posted. Ryan, let me know if you still want the gauge cluster in a couple months or so, it's under my workbench and I'll leave it there 'til you want it :D

Thanks guys.

Johnny I have a spare if you want it. Just have to wait till sometime when I'm in the area and its yours for free.

I am often up in Etobicoke on the weekends so if you want sometime you could meet me there and grab teh spare. Its a aluminum spare from my old SC.

Hey, how much for the seats, and what condition are they in?

Will pickup if the price is right, and you don't mind dragging them to a truck friendly parking area near the QEW :).

Kevin, Jamie's been pretty busy the last few days, so I will post for him ... from what I understand, the seays have already been sold earlier this week.

cheers,
Ed N.

Hey Jamie Or your secretary Ed

Still got the shocks or did you sell them with the springs????

JR

Thanks for jumpin in there Ed, it has been a busy weekend. Kevin, sorry but the seats are sold already. JR, the springs and shocks went as a package, sorry bud. If you still want to go for coffee in the next coupla weeks, shoot me a PM :D

Still have alot of parts to go folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back