Anyone from the Cambridge area?

Ryan A Harris

I'm looking at some houses in that area. I would like to find out whats in the area. But I'm really looking to see if anyone does the drive into the GTA from there. This area is close to the 401 & townline rd, south of the 401.

You can email me at the address in my sig.

Thanks for any help.

I'm looking to see whats out that way for work,,not for me but the girlfriend. The drive into the GTA, I'm not quitting just because I move, its only 40 extra km's. Is the area more of a small town feel to it? Night life. How close is to the track LOL.

What do you know of the builders?

Well it is about 1h20m from St Thomas and 35m to Cayuga. :) Cambridge is right between Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph and the night life is good there. There isn't really a small town feel here, atleast not to me but I never lived in TO before. As far as I can tell the area is good for work. What kind of job would she be looking for? Lots of ppl drive from the area to the GTA including some Peel Region cop that doesn't like me, but that's another story. :) It's a good area, I don't have any desire to move. Oh and for the builders.. well.. what do you want to know? :)

Ryan my man how are ya???? Cambridge is pretty cool. Property is cheaper than everything else arround it. Lot's of business and industry in the tir-cities. I work in Cambridge now it has everything you need. I hope you still have the same girlfirend dude she was kewl... anyway just thought I'd pop in and say hey..

Later

Back