Whats my next performance part needed?

SCmike

its a 91 aod, so far i have 3.73s, custom exhaust, ported stock manifolds, 76 mafs, 3.5 intake magnum, kn. i was thinkin kooks headers but they r so much money. should i lower it first, does it help a lot with handling. please help with suggestions.

Polyurethane bushings, Diff and trans mount.

Are you gonna sell your stock maf?"

Lowering is a good Idea cause it is cheap($100 ebay) and easy to do yourself if you go to autozone and get the tools, they are free to use you have to put down a deposit.

what kind of lowering springs are these for 100 bucks. that sounds good. also how much could i get for a stock mafs

will those springs fit on a SC. i think the suspension is different.
about the mafs i would probably sell it for like 50 bux, but im not sure if i wanna sell it because if i have problems with the 76mm then it would be worth it to me to have the original for an emergency.

All you have to do is tell them what type of car it is. As in Thunderbird SC.

LMK if you wanna deal, Ive got cash, a complete flamethrower kit, 130a alt and subs and amps I cant really use right now.

You install it, start up your car, rev it up to 5K, push a button then you have 1-2(exhaust pending) 5ft flames shooting out of the rear end of your car.

What did you want to trade? This is the flame thower kit, It also includes a 2 mopar coils, plug wires, and plugs.

Ive also got, 2 Kicker comp 10s
2 kicker Impulse 12"
Alpine V12 amp.

But you do realize these cost more than $50 correct?

Attachments

• 4f_0.jpg
    4f_0.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 214
u should jus get it from the junkyard. 30 bucks is a good deal. i wouldnt have been able to give electronics anyway. which tbird do u have.v6 v8?

its a 91 aod, so far i have 3.73s, custom exhaust, ported stock manifolds, 76 mafs, 3.5 intake magnum, kn. i was thinkin kooks headers but they r so much money. should i lower it first, does it help a lot with handling. please help with suggestions.

I would hold off on the headers for awhile because you don't need them yet. These are the next 5 mods I reccomend.

5% pulley
Raised Top
ASP underdrives
Lentech VB
IC fan

David

hey tundercougar. I got my 90 maf still since i swaped a 73mm. Ill send it to you for 40 shipped if your interested. Wont come with electronics b/c i need them but still has the maf, sampeling tube and screen. Let me know if your interested. Thanks. Zach

r u sure it would be ok to get the supercharger pulleys even though i dont have headers. also what does the lentech do?

Back