feulpump/injectors or raisedtop/rearend

SlinginBeauty

Im lookin for my next upgrade and was wondering whateveryone take on it would be. I have a 90 with a beefed aod, shift kit, nonelockup tq con, kooks midlength headers, custom 2.5-3-2.5 exaust, harmonic balancer, cai, 73mm maf, 10%od pully, ud pullys, stock tb. Was going to get a raised top and 3.73;s but found a great deal on 42lb Lightning injectors and was planning to add a 255lph fuel pump if i get that. I know i have to change the sampling tube of the maf, but thats easy. I heard our sc's are starved for fuel on stock injectors and an upgrade is good. I am worried about my car getting too much fuel. Im not really sure how the fuel is regulated. Will it choke out my engine? is this a good upgrade now or should i wait a little bit? and what do i need if anything to make it run right without buying a chip for my few mods(pro should do but waitin for engine and blower). I look forward to your imput and advice. THnaks in advanced. Zach

fastfreddy. im really aware. lol. I actually talked to you a few times about getting them and your the man im going to go to. Just need to have the cash to pay you. I also would love for you to make me a double intercooler, b/c ive heard great things about them but then again, im a little short on cash. Ive spent a lot the last 3 months on my sc to make it how i want and im still a bit away. Ill pro hit you up within the next 2 weeks or so. lol. all my money goes to my beloved sc. Now if i can only get it to run right(knock on wood). lol. Thanks for all your guys imput. Zach.
P.S. I ordered the injectors today and lookin for a great deal on fuel pump(which i know i have found).

SORRY

DIDN,T KNOW THAT YOU WERE INTERESTED FROM BEFORE.....WILL KEEP MY POSTS UPDATED........SEE YOU ...FAST FREDDIE....:rolleyes: :cool: :D ;)

yes. I emailed you a few months ago or so when you were doing them around thanksgiving. I also replyed to your latest post last week or whatever and asked a ? on how the 150 opening is differnent from the 170 opening. DOnt think you got back other to say you took more time welding the inside or something. Were they opened more? Ive been on a big spree for my bird and will pro get back in the next week or 2. The ic will pro wait a bit. I should ask if i will be able to fit with a ic fan to cool it too. IT looks like it may be a little scrunched but possible but then again im not sure the demintions of the doubleintercooler. Thanks again fastfreddy. Zach

WHAT TO DO ???????????????

yes you can run a 8 in fan with no problem...I run one, IT IS GREAT IN WARM WEATHER.. YOU CAN WATCH THE TEMP GAUGE DROP DOWN...IT FACT I FEEL TO GET AL THE GAINS OF HP..YOU SHOULD USE IT..!!! ...I HAVE THE SWITCH IN THE CENTER BY THE FOG LIGHT SWITCH.....FAST FREDDIE:rolleyes: :cool: ;) :)

Back