ATTN: Joe B., Anthony R., et al.

SeanMatteson

It's me again.

I'm working up in White Plains NY for a while. I'll basically be in town from Monday until Friday for six weeks or so.

I know this is a little out of the way for you guys, but perhaps we could meet up sometime, somewhere. It would be great to do dinner and drinks with you again.

...And for anyone else that might want to join us, the more the merrier!!!

Best regards,

Sean

Last edited:
Sean! That's a bit out of the way for me, but I'm sure we could figure out some way to hook up over the course of six weeks! Are you down here already? What else is new?

By the way, I sent you an e-mail a few weeks ago but never got a reply... Used the quickclic.net address.

Anyway, drop me an e-mail!

mcgeggy@yahoo.com

Later,
Joe

Joe,

It's great to hear from you again!

I did receive that message... I've been swamped lately, and haven't had much time to deal with that kind of stuff. To be honest, it floated down in my inbox and I had forgotten you sent it. ...My apologies.

I do remember the interesting topic you were inquiring about, and I'd love to get together to chat all about it!!! It's shaping up to be a busy weekend, as my brother is getting married on Saturday. I'm flying home tomorrow, and returning on Monday morning. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll dig up your email and do my best to get you what you were after. Otherwise, I should be able to speak to it at some point next week.

I'm staying at the Marriott Residence Inn in White Plains. I hope we can hook up somehow!

What's up with Anthony these days?! Is he still alive and kickin'?!

Cheers,

Sean

No problem Sean, I just wanted to make sure that e-mail was still good! We can save the engine talk for later in person. I just saw Anthony and his new family a few Sunday's ago. He's a great source of info on where to go as far as SC engines/heads are concerned! Anyway, drop me an e-mail and we'll figure out a good weekend for all of us.

Joe,

Right now, it looks like I'll be flying in every Monday morning, and out again every Friday afternoon. ...Although, I'm looking at flying Alecia down one weekend so we can go into the City. Neither of us have ever spent any time right in NYC. That might be a good opportunity to hook up for dinner or something.

...I know this situation isn't as convenient as when I was working in Iselin NJ. That worked out well.

Regardless, thanks for your efforts. Please say 'hello' to Wanda for me. ...And tell Anthony congrats for me! ...I wasn't aware he was getting ready to start a family.

Best regards,

Sean

Sean. the NYC sounds like a great idea! Let me know when and I'm sure Wanda and I can get together with you at the very least.

Great! ...Now just let me see what I can work out with Alecia. I'm not sure when/if she'll be able to take maybe a Thursday and Friday off to come down and then spend the weekend with me.

Cheers,

Sean

Back