Anybody ever use POR-15 products?

Head over to Lovefords.org-register your email addy and register for the forums. Lots of guys over there have used POR, and swear by it. They'll give you whatever help you need!

i bought some of it for my 1976 ford bronco frame. that stuff gets rock hard. i tried it on a piece of rebar first and dumped a little on the ground too to see what it would do. it seems like good stuff. no clue what it actually is though. it does say something about needing protection from uv light though with a top coat. so i used gloss rustoleum on top of it.

Jeff

Cool. Anyone ever use their Glisten PC clear coat on polished aluminum, or other polished metal? Looking for a clear that won't dull the finish (too much) or yellow over time. They all claim not to, but you know how that goes...

I'll check out that forum, too.

POR-15

I used it to fix a small rust problem on a '69 Mustang I used to own and I loved it. It's well worth the money. Just don't get it on your clothes cause it will never come out. I still have a pair of jeans from 5 years ago when I used it and the POR-15 is still there. I don't think it will disappoint you. Brandon

You still have a pair of 5year old jeans, I cant get a pair to last a year!

I used it not to long ago, It is great product. But like Damon sail, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!

I used it and hand brushed my entire underbody of a full size blazer. It's good stuff and covers rust and never comes off. Don't get it on your hands though because it takes a week of using a greenpad and rubbing your hands raw to get it off.

Back