Might get another coupe

Jake

At work my dad calls me and tells me there is a 89 SC for sale. Called the guy and says the car is in perfect cond. but runs for an hour and dies. He says he replaced to many sensors and now the waterpump is going and doesn't want to waste anymore money on it. he says he'll take 400.00 for it. he said the car looks great and interior is in mint condition. Forgot to ask what color it was but it is a 5 speed. looks like I'll have another coupe tomorrow.

Welcome to our world Jake.... I do not know what it is about these freakin cars!!! the more you have the better you feel!!

RJ

Jake....I think I saw a set of SC rims or similar on TCCoA....I know your lookin for those.

Any news on the paint situation?? These freakin tax returns are being a pain....Im doin it online and I keep gettin rejectected cuz my birthday is wrong?! WTF...I think I know when my own birthday is

I just talked to the paint gut today and he said he would paint your car no problem. I've got his number so you can call him and work out a time. $300.00 and you buy the paint. He does really good work, I was just looking at some of his cars. I haven't called on the paint yet but I will tomorrow. I didn't buy that car on friday. I didn't even call him back,I started thinking I hardly ever drive this one what do I need another for...oh well.

$300 even to fix the door handles too?? Thats awesome!...get me that quote on paint and ill be about set

Back