wheelsmarket.com, how is the service

boosc

I want to order some wheels for the sc from there. But I think I read about a lot of people having problems with them on here, have they got any better? If anyone has any info on them I would appreciate it.

I don't think anyone has had a problem with Custom Wheels Market, I bought my wheels and tires from them and the service and product were great.

Maybe your mixing them up with PWO (Performance Wheel Outlet), who several people have had trouble with.

Just to be sure we are talking about the same company, here is a link to the place I bought my wheels from.

http://customwheelsmarket.com/

David

Last edited:
That's where I bought my chrome y2k cobras. Very nice product.
Thay were out of stock when I ordered. Took about 6 weeks to recieve the wheels.

Not sure what wheel you're looking for, but I recently ordered chrome Cobra R's from O.E Wheel Distributors off of Ebay. Got them in in a week, & they look excellent. $729 plus $29 for lugs, & $80 for shipping. Got to Ebay & search for Thunderbird wheels & they'll show up. They're available in silver, polished, & chrome. And also available with tires already mounted.

Back