help me help me help me please.

imgoinboom

so a few months back i blew up my supercharger, got another one and that one was shot too, finally got my hands on a new one, waited like a month for it not to be snowing to put it on, am putting it on, finally, and i cant find ONE hose to reconnect! from the throttle body its the second hose back, i have no idea where it connects to and need 2 figure out where it goes b4 i put all this crap back in, from the throttle body its the second hose back and has a 90 degree bend in it, WHAT IS THIS THING! i have my car in peices and i need 2 know asap, anyone, and i mena ANYONE who can give me any leads plese hook a brother up.

PCV on passenger side? Some of the earlier models have a line that goes through the TB and it's a water line.

Jeff

Where is this hose that you cant find? Is it on the sc, the throttle body, the inlet plenum? Is it a connection on the s/c that you dont know what hose connects to it, or do you have a hose on the sc that you dont know where it connects to. You need to be more specific of what your talkin about or no one can help you.
Its a good idea to label connections that you take apart if you dont know what your doing.
If nothing came out when you took it off of the original sc assembly, its most likely a vacuum line.
You should have a vacuum line diagram under the hood that looks similar to this, which should solve your problem

Attachments

• vacuum2.jpg
    vacuum2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 295
Im gonna try to attach all of them on this one. Dont really know how. Help us help you which hose? I know you can see the snow and Im not crawling all over if I dont know what Im chasin...

Attachments

• hose bird_0004.jpg
    hose bird_0004.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 231
I think you are probably talking about the one in the first pic. I hope for your sake it is this one though #4

Attachments

• hose bird_0002.jpg
    hose bird_0002.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 242
Here's a couple more angles that may help you

supercoupe-vacuum-ports1.jpg

supercoupe-vacuum-ports2.jpg

not to confuse this situation any worse

i didnt know the bypass went around and hooked up to the intake side,hmmm wonder if this could be causin problems with the missin feelin when it goes into boost?

Back