parts

Got mine here and works fine. $75 Brake Pressure Warning Switch + $25 Shipping.
http://www.buy-gm-parts.com/ Got it for a 1988 Buick Reatta..Mechanical Section...Brake Section.....ABS Section....Pressure Switch...
Price now is $83.00 + Shipping..
Had NO luck finding it local and the junk yard ones are not worth the trouble of putting it in and having it NOT work and doing it all over again...trust me....:rolleyes:

ABS pressure switch

BobGPz said:
Got mine here and works fine. $75 Brake Pressure Warning Switch + $25 Shipping.
http://www.buy-gm-parts.com/ Got it for a 1988 Buick Reatta..Mechanical Section...Brake Section.....ABS Section....Pressure Switch...
Price now is $83.00 + Shipping..
Had NO luck finding it local and the junk yard ones are not worth the trouble of putting it in and having it NOT work and doing it all over again...trust me....:rolleyes:

I know its rough, i ordered one from them but i think i got it for a 88 park avenue, it had the 5 pins like mine but they were 2 on each side and 1 in the middle. Luckly for me i talked them into taking it back. I need one wih 3 pins on top and 2 on bottom. Are you sure that will work on mine, I know they are much cheaper than ford, but if i make another mistake they wont take it back.
hawk

Call them on their 800 # and tell them you want the
"GM Part #25530882"
(I am looking at the box from them right now). It is the same switch used on Teves Mark II ABS as the 89-92 SC's. At least that is what I read, and that is what I bought, and that is what is working on my car right now. Mine is also a 5 pin with two on bottom and three on top, and that's what I got. Buy it from Ford if you want, but I found the stealership telling me "Too bad, we no longer carry that part" and was forced to try the GM switch. They are all made by the same company for their ABS System which was put in many different kinds of cars. Kind of like ordering a Firestone Firehawk Tire..they are on different types of cars as well. Hope that helps...:)

Back