anyone else have washer fluid hose keep coming off

Scott-Atah

it's annoying as hell, but my passenger side washer fluid keeps coming off as of lately and the roads up here are *** so ya use lke a thing of washer fluid per week. Anyone else have this problem? I've put it back on 3 times in the last month and it's kinda tickin me off now....i just can't think how i can get it to stay on...or what it even looks like at the moment.

Someone give me some ideas....i'm sittin here at work, but i can't think and i got 8h to go

Scott-Atah said:
it's annoying as hell, but my passenger side washer fluid keeps coming off as of lately and the roads up here are *** so ya use lke a thing of washer fluid per week. Anyone else have this problem? I've put it back on 3 times in the last month and it's kinda tickin me off now....i just can't think how i can get it to stay on...or what it even looks like at the moment.

Someone give me some ideas....i'm sittin here at work, but i can't think and i got 8h to go

The hose has probably become stretched out and hard so it's not "holding" the nipple anymore. Go buy some vacume hose and replace the whole line.

Grasp the tit and see if it's loose, if not then you know your problem is your hose. If the hose is slack tighten it up by pushing it farther on the nipple and your all set.

35th T-bird SC said:
Grasp the tit and see if it's loose, if not then you know your problem is your hose. If the hose is slack tighten it up by pushing it farther on the nipple and your all set.

On a 13 YO car, I'd just suggest replacing the hose all together. Rubber hoses don't last forever.

Quick temp fix is cut an inch off the end of the hose. It should be tighter then, but make sure it will still reach BEFORE you cut it. Then get a new hose. Might cost $1.00.:D

Back