Aluminum Battery Brackets

Put me down for a black power coat\

I will not be able to pay tho until the 27th though. Let me know if that creates a problem and I will bow out of the list

Edit: Name is Ryan Bouwmeester. Feel free to take me off the list though if other people step forward, like I said, won't have money till the 27th and it seems you want to send them out by the end of the month

Last edited:
I'll take a Natural Finish Kit.

Will Paypal be accepted if we include the 3% Paypal fee? Its a lot easier.

I'll be posting payment info once I get at leats 10 people signed up. Paypal will be accepted, but no credit cards. Just E-checks and bank transfers. Thanks for your interest!

Thomas

Sorry about the pics, TCCoA's image server is down for awhile. The 27th will be just fine Tazer. I probably won't have them back from powdercoating by then anway.

Thomas

V6 Stanger:

I am looking at Mustangs right now actually. I'm sure they will fit, but I need to make a new set of directions as the battery trays are slightly different. If you don't mind the directions being a little off, I can have one ready to go now.

SC UL8R1990:

Yeah, TCCoA has thier member's pages down right now, so none of my pictures are working. I will e-mail you some in a few minutes. Thanks.

Thomas

Until my picture server comes back online, I'll just attach a few pictures here:

Thomas

Attachments

• ad1.jpg
    ad1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 293
UPDATE 3-4-04

The pieces have been cut and are almost done. They just need to be deburred and sanded. The guys who have paid for the natural ones should see them by the end of next week, and the powder ones shortly after that.

For those of you on the list that haven't paid yet, please do so when you can. I have talked to a couple of you guys but have not heard from everyone. Thanks.

Thomas

Hey, Do you have the mustang brackets w/ the appropriate directions made up yet? If so i can send a money order out asap.

Thanks,

Zach

Sorry, I haven't had time to get those made up yet. I've been very busy, and haven't been able to meet up with my friend with a Mustang yet. Do you know if all SN95 Mustangs have the same battery tray?

Thomas

Any updates yet by any chance? I have an optima red top battery and the stock battery tray and hold down just isnt cutting it because the rubber wedge is a little too short and the battery has some play in it.

UPDATE 3-16-04

All the brackets that have been paid for have been shipped. I sent out the powdercoated ones today. You should seem them by Friday.

1. Ryan Bouwmeester (Powder) NOT PAID
2. Doug Walker (Natural) NOT PAID
3. Vic Rattlehead (Natural) NOT PAID
4. John Machen (Natural) NOT PAID
5. Collin XsithX (Natural) NOT PAID
If you guys could please let me know if you still want one or not, I'd sure appreciate it. I'd like to get this wrapped up before I start school. Thanks.

Thomas

Back