I need passenger side engine bay pics

MZ-Bird

to see if my heatshield set will work on your SC cars. I made them for V8 but they may work on SC too I just need some pics of the passenger side from behind headlight to about the strut tower.

didnt know where to post this...sorry.

Mike Z

Lots of theese guys have engine pics on their member pages. If that does not work...look under some of the links at the top of the page. If I can get to it i will post sum tomorrow.

Hey that is a great picture. exactly the kind I need. what year is the car ? The only problem I see is the water bottle. On my car it is on the driver side BUT I cant see why it would mater if you could drop the bottle down a little. I am only saying it might have to be dropped because it looks like the top of it is above the strut.

I mean the heatshield I designed runs flush across the top of the airbox area and rest flush on top of the strut mount.

I cant explain it but a if you saw my pics then you would be able to tell.

Also need to know if there is a difference in the 94-95 SC because I know there is a difference in the 94-97 compared to the 89-93 V8.

If interested email me for my pics. just give me time since I am on dial up.

Mike Z

ANOTHER THING: I need to know the distance measured from just behind the headlight to the strut tower wall to make sure the top piece is long enough.

again my pics would explain what I mean.

Last edited:
That bottle can't go any lower, it's sitting on the fender well. The 94-95 is different, it had the recovery bottle on the drivers side.

Back