Put some new parts on

Jake

Well I got my fmic from magnum powers friday night and got it on saturday. Bought some eibach lowering springs because after all the weight I took out the car sat pretty high. I put those on and the car looks great. I still need to get the passenger side corner light cover to put on. I go almost every week to the junk yard in sarasota, they say they get 1500 cars in every week and probably do but every one has the same corner missing. I have a digital camera I'll try to post pics.

So you got it back from being painted Jake?? Which corner light you need dude, I've got a couple of stock ones here at the house..

RJ

I'll be there for sure Jeremy, I need to see if that 1,135 dollars paid off. Kamakizie I need the passenger side corner light cover. Just give me your address and I'll send out a money order tuesday. No I haven't got it painted yet, the wait is killing me!I wanted to lower it and put the fmic in before I painted it. Should still have it done before the meet. Which reminds me I need to fill out the form.

how long is it gonna take for my car to get painted when i get around to doing it?

I dont think ill make it thursday but let us know how it goes...I think imma wait till i get some kinda mod done b4 I can face you again...lol...

He told me 2 days so I assume that for everyone. I can't wait the car looks so good lowered. Now I've got to get rid of that homemade cold air kit I put on. Or do you think I should try to wrap in that chrome tape?

you could try that focus CAI that everyone around here has been doing....someone in the FL club did it too....i think instawookie...its a lot cheaper than the ones made for our car..

Bryan is selling me some springs to, prolly at the show...pretty easy to put in??

Where did you say that guys paint shop was again...imma have to plan around work to get it painted

I will definately try that focus intake tube. Do you know where to get onr? The gut lives in North Port seven miles from my house. If you need to one thursday you can follow me back from the track and we can swing by and drop it off or something. I wouldn't say the springs were hard just time consuming and very scary. just go to discount auto and get the spring compressors. You get your money back when you return them.

im thinkin bout gettin one....i still have this crap stock intake tube...strechced out at the ends where the MAF/TB are

I'll let you guys know how it runs on friday. I only drove it a couple miles around here but it sounds and feels good. I don't know how to post links but if you go to ebay motors then thunderbird intake there was a cool lookin set-up maybe you could look at it fot me, you're good at that stuff

It looks really good...

Jake, did you order that focus tube yet? I want to see it when you get it in...I wanna make sure its big enough to fit over the 70mmTB and 76mm MAF

I haven't ordered it yey because I wanted you to look at the one listed under thunderbird intake.

Back