question

93SC 5speed

I bought a few mods and I'm wondering if I missed anything or if there's any reason these parts wont work together.

Kooks long tube headers
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L 76mm MAF
3" fresh air
March 3-piece underdrive pulley set
Jackshaft pulley
255lph fuel pump (Walbro I think)
42lb fuel injectors
Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Also what kind of power should I expect from all of the parts? The car is completely stock except heads have been mildly ported.

Need to open up the rest of the exhaust after the headers or you get the bottleneck. I would go with a smaller SC pulley to help move all that air you opened up on the intake and exhaust.

Looks like you have a real good start there! I am going to assume that you will be going to a full exhuast system since you are doing headers. A couple other things come to mind.

BLOWER! The Eaton M90 is one of the bottle necks on the SC intake, esp. since you have some headwork done. I'd reccomend getting the blower ported, adding a MP inlet plenum, and rasied top, along with a 5% pulley. Combine that with your other mods, and you should see some very nice gains!!

INNERCOOLER! Next inline would be the IC. It's fairly restrictive also. A double IC and IC fan can make a nice difference. A front mount is always nice, but can be pricey or take a lot of work to do.

NON-ENGINE! Other things such as gears(I'd reccomend 3.27's for the 5 speed) or a B&M quick throw shifter can make a car a lot quicker and more fun to drive without having to touch the engine.

Good luck in your project here. Let us know how it turns out.

Thomas

Back