PDA

View Full Version : James Curry , Wheres our clear corners??

Ballman
02-16-2004, 07:18 PM
Any one go through this guy to buy clear corners for our birds , he was making a deal and could get them for 55 shipped , so I sent a Money order 3 weeks ago and see nothing , even e-mail him and got no reply back . Is he a rip off , or have others got theirs . Thanks for any info , DW

SCISCO
05-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Any one go through this guy to buy clear corners for our birds , he was making a deal and could get them for 55 shipped , so I sent a Money order 3 weeks ago and see nothing , even e-mail him and got no reply back . Is he a rip off , or have others got theirs . Thanks for any info , DW

I have not received any Clear Corners or any money back for that matter. I sent an email and haven't heard back... Anyone else still waiting???

SCISCO
06-15-2004, 12:12 PM
I have not received any Clear Corners or any money back for that matter. I sent an email and haven't heard back... Anyone else still waiting???

Still nothing EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE!

Mike8675309
06-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Was there a thread here where you responded to, or is this someone who PM'ed you but was not advertising here?

If there is a thread, please track it down and put a pointer here.

Thanks.

kamakazie_1
06-15-2004, 02:14 PM
If your talking about "Adreniline Tuning" I bought a set from James in November last year, they were 96/97 clear corners and I've got mine, and installed... Didn't have any problems at the time with him, but I haven't seen him out there much lately...

Maybe he's come down sick or something...

Try giving him a call and see what's up..

James' number : "Feel free to contact me between 9-6 ET @ 404-343-3038"

RJ

SCISCO
06-16-2004, 11:41 AM
This was one of the threads
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37988
There were several.

Someone on here said they had to chase him for the money for the same buy and just keep posting.

Thanks for the info Kamakazie.

Cisco

kamakazie_1
06-16-2004, 01:06 PM
This was one of the threads
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37988
There were several.

Someone on here said they had to chase him for the money for the same buy and just keep posting.

Thanks for the info Kamakazie.

Cisco

Hey no problem, Cisco, did ya try calling him on that phone number I left??

RJ

gldiii
06-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Guys, we have a forum for this type of thing. I'll be moving this post to the "bad sellers" forum very shortly.

kamakazie_1
06-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Guys, we have a forum for this type of thing. I'll be moving this post to the "bad sellers" forum very shortly.

Sorry George I didn't realize that's really what the situation was yet.. by all means it should be moved if thats the case..

RJ

SCISCO
06-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Oh right, sorry. :D

Ballman
06-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey George , you are right on the form thing , but one thing needs to be said and most read on this side of the forms , this guy is a rip off , i was one of them that had to wait over 3 months just to get my money back, after way to many e mails and posts here i did do , Now it seems he is going on and doing the same to others, at this point he should be band from this site with others coming forth and getting ripped too , this is all the proof you and the other guys should need to band him off . Just my view and hope others beware . DW