So what should I do about my car?

2TonSuperChicken

So what should I do about my car?

it still has the blown piston rings....

Re: So what should I do about my car?

A bullit threw the hood would work to put it out of it's misory.
OORRRR... get the money to rebuild the motor;)

Kurt Sr

Nathan

Nathan talk to Bob Johnson Performance (916) 481-9263 he can rebuild your short block.Wade Young's car is done that car is one fast SC with BJ1 motor.get your car done so you can help me beat those Southern Calif guy's August 24th

Re: Nathan .......

.....I'm sure you know I was ankin your chain a bit.
There is a red SC a guy is selling here. The car is prefect and also a 5-speed. The price is a little high but if some one came up with the right amount of cash I'm sure he would come down a bit.........just a thought...I know your fund's are low...
Kurt Sr

Re: Nathan .......

Hey Man,
Sell your GTI and go talk to Tom at Sprint he he he.
Dude you know what you need to do. Either spend the cash to make it go as fast you want or just sell it.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Hey Nathan, I think that you could save a lot of head ache and $$$ if you sold your SC and then bought a less used one. You could even swap the performance parts from one car to the other.

talk to you later,

Alex

ahawk@calpoly.edu

Re: .

Well the GTi..... lets just say I hope it RIP's :(

I have another car now.... gunna be dropping some major money on it.... or get another t-bird most likely.... But i don't know anyone who will want an SC with blown piston rings.

The only performance part that is worth swapping is the short throw shifter.

Re:

I'll give you a couple hundred buck for it nate. I'll even take car of picking it up for you... ;) Seriously if you want to part it out i might be interested.
-broham

Re: Re:

OOHHH!!!!....... SHYT! everyone hit the deck!
Right about now Nathan sould be taking aim at Abe for that last comment "200.00"lol lol

I got the bullit's Nathan....he he he he ;)

Kurt Sr

Rebuild It

Nathan,
Don't give up on it. Rebuild it. Get another block it you have to. I'm starting to see a lot of these birds in the wrecking yards and I don't want to see yours there.

Never give up!

JP

Re:

Don't give him any ideas Kurt. ;)
I almost bought that car about a year ago. Whew... Close one. Good luck Nate!
-broham

Re: Re:

yeah and broham it was in good shape when you almost did buy it.... but then i started to beat it up some and it sat for TOO LONG!!! *sigh* i honestly don't know if it is worth it...

Hey Nate

Hey Nate,
Please E me your Cell #.
I need to talk to you for a sec.
Thanks,
D Rainer

Back