Bilstein part number

fastsc92

I'm looking for the Bilstein part number for the front and rear shocks. I want to get rid of the electronic ride and just add good quality shocks. I heard that the bilsteins are second in the line right under koni's. I looked on shox.com but there was no listing for bilsteins of t-birds. Will the part number for the reg. t-birds work for the SC? I think it would seeing that i want to disable the ride control. Front are part number B46-1505 and the rears are B46-1506. Are these correct? The cheapest i was able to find for a set of 4 was $333. They are listed as heavy duty for 89-97 t-birds. Does anyone know anywhere cheaper?, or maybe another brand with a lower price? Thanks guys.

There are no specific SC shocks from Bilstein. You have to do away with the ride control and use the standard thunderbird shocks. However, they have been discontinued by the manufacturer, so good luck finding them.

John

i found one site that had some in stock....but it wasn't shox.com. I just want to make sure i can use the reg t-bird shox. I wanted to make sure that are an ok shock, or if there is anything else that is just as good for a little cheaper. I want to do away with the ride control completely anyways, so even if there is a tokico shock or a kyb that will work...i would consider that as well.

Back