Attn. Duffy Floyd

96sport

This is for Duffy Floyd (obviously) or anyone else that is in the know. I lowered my car with ST springs (1.5), and I am planning on going with 17x9 wheels with a +26mm offset. I know that the physical track width will increase approx. 1 in. total. My question is if you have the measurements to where I could see if I am increasing the roll center height? I actually got underneath the car a while back and tried to figure it out but felt that I wasn't going to be able to be accurate enough to make any good calculations. A guy from cc.com gave me the motion ratio, so I got what I needed at the time. Thanks for any help that you or anyone else can provide.

Also I would like to know if anyone knows where to do g-testing at?

Russell

I am not going to be much help because I foregot the numbers.

But to G-TEST you just need a parking lot .With a predetermine diameter
circle ,forgot the measurement.

Then you drive the circle in the parking lot at a predetermine speed,untill
you spin out.

I am sure you already know this.But maybe some one will have the numbers
for you.

You might fine a parking lot at a factory on the weekend, and get away with
doing it this way.Concrete would give the best results.

RANDY

I know that you can time the run around the circle and then convert that to g's. I was just going to see if anyone knew a place where they have the equipment. Maybe just to be a little bit more accurate than we can with a stop watch. Thanks for the reply. I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to. Hopefully someone will chime in with the answer about the measurements.

Russell

Back