Did I get the right one?

Killer SC

Ok I'm now removing the P/S Pulley, I went to Parts Source and got the only one the have that takes the pulley off, and also puts it back on, it came in a whole kit. I asked if this works specifically on an SC, and he said it's universal and will work. So now my question WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH THIS THING!! I have 3 days before it starts costing me money, so in 3 days I have take it off, remove that stupid bracket, do the spark plugs, and put it back on. I took a pic of it because I want to make sure this is the tool for the job. anyone know how to use this thing?

Attachments

• puller-kit.gif
    puller-kit.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 145
Alex,

I don't mean to come off sounding like a dick, but read the instructions... I think I see some there in the pic you provided.

It's a little tricky, but you'll figure it out.

I would just use the tool to remove the PS pulley, and then remove the stupid bracket and put the PS pulley right back on again. Then you can get the tool returned before you take the time to do the plugs, etc.

BTW, I think that Paul Milawski owns one of those kits. He borrowed it from PartSource or CTC one time, and liked it so much he decided to keep it and pay for it. ...It was either that, or the kit for pressing the rear caliper pistons back in their bores.

If I was in town, I'd be happy to give you a hand with this, because it doesn't take long at all.

Best regards,

Sean

ok so at least I got the right thing, I'll try it tomorrow morning...and I did try to go by the instructions but it didn't seem to be working right, i'll try again tomorrow.

my kits is slightly different but looks the same parts wise. Sometimes the pulley can be very hard to get off, I have bent the lip ont he PS pulley before cause the damn pulley was stuck on there so tight, I ended up having to heat the pulley up just slightly to get it off, but gotta be careful not to warp it with.the heat.

Back