PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION [email protected]

fastsc92
02-25-2004, 07:58 PM
I've been un-able to contact you about an order that i recently summitted. I phoned in a purchase for a ZR intake kit on Feb 2nd. Its now the 25th and i still havent received anything or heard word on it. I'm trying to get the car out of the garage and that is the last part i'm waiting for. I was told 5 bussiness days, and its been about 19 bussiness days. I've emailed you several times and i've got no responce. I'd just like to know if the order was even processed, or if it was misplaced somewhere. If it is not ordered is there any way that it can be expressed shipped? Thanks Paul.

BT Motorsports
02-26-2004, 02:46 AM
I have tried to email you several times that the kit is on backorder but your mail keeps bouncing back as Undeliverable. Your order was processed the same business day it was recevied. Your kit is expected to ship Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Paul

fastsc92
02-26-2004, 08:29 AM
ok thanks paul, i was just wondering what happened with the order.

Mike8675309
02-26-2004, 10:49 AM
What, PM's don't work on the board?

When ordering stuff, always include your phone number, not just an e-mail address.

fastsc92
02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
I wasn't angry or anything, I was just wondering what was taking so long. The email for my primary acount wasn't working for him i guess...nothing to do with the board. Thanks for responding paul.