idle problem not IAC

trife86

hey guys i just replaced my IAC so thats not my problem but anyway when i start her up it will idle around 1500rpm for a min or so than when i get driving it will idle around 600rpm and bounce around for a few seconds before it dies

i was thinking maybe the fuel injectors are gettin stuck, would it be worth it to try one of those fuel injector cleaners that you dump in your gas tank

i had this problem before and it was 2 of my intake bolts backed out alil on the passenger side.and car ran fine when cold but when warm idle 400-800 bouncing all over then shut off.i found this by taking a can of carb cleaner and putting the fine sprayer straw piece on there and just checking vacuum lines and sprayed around intake gasket,then around the intake bolts and when i found the leak the carb cleaner made the car idle up.easy way & cheapiest to check for vacuum leak.anyways i replaced intake gasket cuz i didn't know if the air blowing by might have messed up the gasket.there's something to look for.cheap can of carb cleaner $1

well i finnaly figured it out it was my mass air meter, i never knew that can cause such a problem

Back