Has anyone ever charted 0-60 along with mod's?

JAFO

I'm curious if anyone had a G Tech or similar, and noted 0-60 improvements while modifying their SC. Any facts or guesses with the usual bolt on's? And/or 2.73 to 3.08 gear swap?

I have a g-tech. I never gave it a try, when i get home ill try it out, and give you a list of my mods, and tell you what i get.

I recorded a best of 6.8 on my g-tech with only exhaust work. I have heard they are not very acurate though.

also

I am getting an early style pulley soon (thanks FREDDIE) as well as an IC fan (thanks anthony rongo) and a 73mm C&L MAF, Ill post my new results as soon as I put those on.

Stelar, that would be great, thanks.

I've never been to a track, so I don't really know how to adapt those figures to "real world" type driving. I'm not looking for a track setup, just general driving fun. I only have a few bolt on's, and I'm considering the 3.08's. Just wondering what type of results that all really has, especially the change in gearing.

*Finally found my 5% pulley I bought last year (and lost). Should I wait for an IC fan and/or raised sc top to put that on? I doubt it'll be noticeable by itself.

JAFO said:

*Finally found my 5% pulley I bought last year (and lost). Should I wait for an IC fan and/or raised sc top to put that on? I doubt it'll be noticeable by itself.
PUT IT ON! You WILL notice it! Trust me!

Calvin

Back