Mac Cold Air Intake

Looks pretty much the same as the one I got several years ago, other than the style of filter, and the hose couplers.

cheers,
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

this could be a dumb question but why is a a piece of pipe with a filter on it $170+ for our cars? The only one that really seems like its worth that amount of money is the BTM intake. I dunno, i would never pay that much for a 20degree bent shiney pipe. I see all kinds of intakes go off of ebay for 1/4 of the price of the ones for our SCs.

SC UL8R1990 i agree the price of some basic performance parts are outrageous IMO..... what really gets me is the price of some of magnum powers products 1500 for an intercooler ****!!!!350 for a TOP!!!! c'mon, I'm just about ready to get a credit card dedicated to my SC goodies ...wut the hey u only live once

hahaha yeah bro that way we won't take such a big hit paying outa pocket CASH! its kinda like a payment plan or loan for performance parts, and besides improving the performance and overall reliability of these cars seems like a wise investment in the long run...NOT a waste of money to me

Back