must be my lucky Day

SC UL8R1990

Sitting on my porch was 2 boxes. One with my brand new headlights.....the other with my 145mph cluster! Thatll give me something to do tomorrow!

ok im done now

Hmm, my odometer is out and I need a new cluster. How much did that run you and where'd you order from? (If you don't mind)

Is there any way to get the mileage set to match your original odometer?

i got lucky and found a 145mph cluster with only 200 less miles on it then my original.

if you need a cluster mine is in perfect working condition with only 95k miles on it. just email me at scul8r1990@zoominternet.net ....i dont want to look like im trying to sell something.

I got my cluster off of www.car-parts.com (just look under speedometers)

should be fun installing everything, the headlights are a pain , i just started them. Broke a couple of the metal tabs but it will all go back together fine. Now my corner lights look old!! lol!

btw- when i install this 145cluster....should i put all the needles where mine are at right now? or will i hurt the cluster if i move them with my fingers?

thanks
walter

You dont need to move any of the other gauges. When you remove you cluster remove the seven srcews that hold the cover on. Then push the old speedo out and then put the new one in its place. Very simple.

Shane

Back