PDA

View Full Version : AHHH I've Lost it Completely!!!!

BirdofPrey97
02-27-2004, 12:30 PM
You all are a bunch of...............(please fill in the blank on your own) :D

Just spent over $800 on some Addco sways 1 1/8 rear and 1 1/4 front and the complete poly bushing set for the car. This thing better handle. LOL

I have to vent somewhere and come up with some good wording to get it past the wife. :rolleyes:

I know I am going to be more then happy with the changes, but does anyone have any extra tokico shocks laying around collecting dust that are worth anything as far as having life left in them? That's another $450 probably end up spending to get the car back to handling nicely. :eek:

Ok I feel better really I do......I always have this twitch its nothing really nothing............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

T-bird4vr
02-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Ya, I spent 200 on piston rings. I need to slip that one by my folks without them getting pissed.

XxSlowpokexX
02-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Screw the tokicos....Go Bilstien or Koni

94TBIRD JW
02-27-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by DamonSlowpokeBaumann
Screw the tokicos....Go Bilstien or Koni

there are no more bilsteins.....

Yeah, get some Konis....(unless the mob i"m working on persuades Bilstein to come back!)

man, wish I could just bite the bullit and drop a bunch of cash like that :)

Although you shoulda gone with the 1 3/8 bars and some good shocks. Buddy has a 94 cougar that is freaking solid with the big addcos and the bilsteins (65MPH power slides changing lanes and the car barely twitches)

-jw

XxSlowpokexX
02-27-2004, 10:22 PM
I have the Tokicos..Want to stay away from teh Konis..Eh well....Mayeb Ill try some KYB;s next time around hahahaha

BirdofPrey97
02-27-2004, 11:34 PM
I have found Bilsteins for my Thunderbird. So They are one of the best to get if you still can correct?

About 78 for rear and 90 for front I believe.

94TBIRD JW
02-28-2004, 11:57 AM
yeah, I'd go for them in a heartbeat...
Probably one of the best shocks next to Koni, but cheaper (but not adjustable)

(psst, you should help out a fellow MN'er and get me hooked up with a set if there's another one :) )

-jw

BirdofPrey97
02-28-2004, 12:30 PM
People let me know who wants a set of Bilsteins and if I get a large enough order as always we can get cheaper deal. How much and all that wont be known until I can get a number of people that want them.

Same goes for the FRPP ignition wires. Found a supplier for the 4.6L, but the heck if I can get guys on here interested and I need to go too the TCCOA site, but cant get to it for the past couple days and get numbers to them, but working on getting the wires delivered to you for $80 to $75.

Anyone if your interested in Bilstiens let me know I have enough for probably 20 to 30 cars, but dont hold me to that number.

Todd

94TBIRD JW
02-28-2004, 01:35 PM
and they're actually in stock? (I've done a bunch of searching and can not find any, and they're no long available from Bilstein)

Dude, that would freakin rock!

-jw