PDA

View Full Version : Just want to gauge some interest here..

02-28-2004, 02:04 PM
I could have another potential maker of SC/XR7 parts. The shop is going to be making some suspension stuff, load torsion braces and the like...I talked to them about making some stuff for me, and they wondered if there were more people like me that wanted the stuff. I should be taking my SC there wednesday to have the parts drafted up and talk about a group purchase. Anyone interested? I will talk to them about discounts @ 5, 10, 15 people and so on. Just respond to this thread if anyone is interested. I will be testing it out before he decides to sell it to me or anyone for that matter.

Stephen

SC UL8R1990
02-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Im in for a Rear-Lower Torsion Brace.

MIKE 38sc
02-28-2004, 02:11 PM
You mean well and I applaud that but take whatever responses you get take with a grain of salt until they send you money. I've found out the hard way that seperates the men from the boys real quick.;) Good luck.:)

SC UL8R1990
02-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Ive got paypal, ive been on ebay for more than 3 years. i come through on things im interested in:)

count me in.

02-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Mike -- I understand man...but hey, if no one wants anything..I will have the only set made by Speed Demons...I always look at the good side of things!!:D

SC UL8R1990 -- I got you down...I will see if the shop will consider 1sies and 2seis for parts...Im sure they wont mind. I will let you know...

Anyone else? Oh check the Parts for Sale section. I just put pics of what I have left to offer. Shameless advertising...:p

Stephen

02-28-2004, 08:36 PM
No one else? I'm talking like 4 or 5 things getting made and selling them as a package. I'm hoping cheaper than what you might be able to buy from Kenny Brown, or anyone else....There has got to be more interest....:(

stephen