Mike Oefelein a/k/a Charkly

Digitalchaos

Email Address: mikeoefelein@aol.com
User Name: Charkly
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments: Mike recently sold me a used Thermostat housing to replace my previous warped unit. He was flexible on the price, allowing me to make what I thought was a reasonable offer. He stripped and painted the unit, and had previously observed its correct operation on another car. Mike's email communication was also very prompt and professional.. I recieved his replies within an hour or two even after multiple emails. He also provided me with the shipping numbers to track and confirm my shipment.

An overall excellent transaction!

Couldnt have put it better myself. He's great to work with and he lets me bugg him anytime he's on line and doesnt complain a bit. Everything you could ask for from a seller. The best on the web I have met.

What more is there to say then has already been said? Mikes one of the most honest and knowledgable people i have ever dealt with overall. I would reccoment him to anyone no question about it. He sold me an Alt near perfect for a great price, Now i have my SC back after 2 weeks of waiting it out. Thanks so much Mike

Jay

Very Trustworthy

I've delt with Mike on several occasions now, and each time it's a pleasure.
Mike has even met me half way between his home and mine to deliver parts. What more could you ask for - maybe installation too?

Mike goes out of his way for people and will help in any kind of situation if he's able - whether it's getting a part, info or just being there. Very honest about what the parts are and their condition. He will work with you and you'll be very satisfied.

Mark
'93 SC

Great guy to deal with. Sold me 2 valve covers and a shifter, and threw in an injector and sunroof switch for free.

MIKE IS THA MAN he doesn't complain about my slow typing when he im's me and he gives the best prices i have ever seen and he never complained or sold something out from under me when i was slow paying him thanks mike :D

Mike Oefelein/Charkly

Email Address: MikeOefelein@aol.com
Individual

Comments: I was looking for a used fuel pump so I could install a Walbro pump to it and not mess up my stock one. I posted a WTB ad and Mike answered. We agreed on a price and I bought it. It arrived a few days later, neatly packed. I'd recommend Mike to anyone looking for parts. Thanks again Mike!

Joe

charkly

Email Address: mikeoefelein@aol.com
Vendor/Individual: Individual

mike is a great seller, he sold me a hydraulic control unit, and through in 2 brake relays at no charge, i would recommend doing business with him

thanks mike

Mike Oefelein aka Charkley

Mike was the best seller I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. He went out of his way to help me out in finding the abs sensor that I needed. He even check out a couple parts stores to see how much they cost new. And when he saw the prices he still gave me a very good price on the used ones that must have been a real pain to remove. So to anyone thats lookin at buyin anything off of him have no worries he's great to deal with and he gets things done quickly!

Mike Oefelein/ Charkly/ adamrevisited

Mike was AWESOME to deal with. He has gone above and beyond what was required of a seller. He is also going to rebuild an M5R2 tranny for me after I found out that mine was HOSED.

I have found a great number of sellers through both SCCOA and TCCOA, but Mike is above and Beyond what I expected!

Thanks Mike!!!

Joshua Beale

Just as everybody else has said, Mike is a great guy to deal with. I bought my wheels off him and i hope to do business with him in the future. He answered all of my questions and everything arrived promptly and as how he described it.

I just got my blower from him. He was very nice and quick about everything. Awesome power has been found w/ this new blower! :D Thanks Again Mike!!!!

5 speed swap

Mike did a great job. Even with all the added difficulties of my car (alarm\remote start) he gave me a great price and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again, Mike.

Hey all, Mike was involved in an accident this past weekend on a buddys bike and has spent sometime in the hospital, so if he's slow to respond that's more then likely why. Talked to him today and he's not supposed to be walking for 5 months, so please be patient in dealing with him. He is a great person to deal with and the first I ask for parts on any site.

GL healing and stay off the damn Motos for a bit!!!

Mike is the man, he was very patient with me, teaching me, and getting me what i need! I recently bought 3.73's some pullies, crank, rods, he has everything i need! He is a great guy to talk with, and knows alot about the SC, definitly do bussiness with this guy!

Tyler

It goes ten fold

Mike ='s "Awesome MAN" puts his time into SuperCoupes a true friend to the SC'er in us all. excellant correspondence in helping me out with a transaction.
I just cannot say enough "Top of the line guy"
OK I shall update this post as to say I just bought a car that Mike put a 5speed into and it's flawless perfect install /you would think that those cats back in Dearborn Michigan did it HAHA
drove the car 1075 miles back home with not 1 problem.
I just wish he would move closer to me :)

Last edited:
Charkly

I got a brake/spindles upgrade from a Mark VIII from Charkly for my '90 SC,
and I am very pleased with the Quality/mint. Cheers. :D

Back