Zex mounting options.

JasonMiller94SC

I am putting a zex kit on my 94 SC and wonder where others have mounted the control box. I can't seem to find a place where it will fit and still be within reach of the lower intercooler tube where I want to inject the gas. Any tips? Any pictures would be a great help.
Also I bought the kit used and not sure what jets I got. On the side it has numbers but they make no sence to me. 32, 34, 35, 36, and 38. Which one do I use for a 55 shot?
Thanks.

well you use a combination of two jets (one in the fuel, one in the nitrous) i cant remember which two to use off hand for a 55 shot, but its in the manual that comes with it. I know you probably dont have that so check on the zex website, it should be there!

i made a custon bracket for mine that is mounted where the washer box is on the 92 models. I removed the washer box and put it there. The bracket looks very clean and give enough room for the 2" hose to reach to the return plenum behind the SC, and after the ACT sensor.

i'll have to take some pics. Its mounted in the same spot yours is gus, but i make a bracket that follows the contours of the body and the strut towers. It looks very clean, and the box is facing the correct way so that its not upside down, the letters are facing you.

i dont know what timeframe you are on, but could you wait a week until i come home for spring break (at college)?

Back