90 sc vrs.94stang 5.0

belucky

first thing i got to say is i got you,i got a 90 sc with a 94 motor n blower,nothin but stock other than that,good year comp ta,s,90 supercharger pully.finaly got this thing runnin right (by the way when somone tells ya these things wont run on bosch plugs LISTEN cause they aint lyin),anyway me n my friend were just talkin bout another guy we know that has a stock stang 94 that he thinks is fast.no way,is what i say to that,this thing is runnin good enough right now fer me to wanna keep it,its much funner than the stock 90 that was in there.just sayin i had a fun day in it n they aint slow.they seem to hook up pretty well also,mine will spin but its gettin it while it does,n hooks up in second if im going in a strait line,the stang got pulled all the way through,he spun a little more than me but i still pulled him in second,up to about 60,n still after that im sure.by the way 120 comes up pretty quick in these,im sayin itll do 140 at least,just here to make sure the county boys r keepin busy,someone sold a sc to the wrong guy,ha,ha,i dont give a ----- ill give em some hank jr.at 140,got a subwoofer ta spell it out iuf hey aint real clear on a good ol boy havin some fun,ITS COOL,blow it up,buy a new mota,SO WHAT,anyone got N.O.S.i respect my car but ill stand up fer a good time too. just ask the girl i picked up her names jully her number is 633-smut lllllllllllllllllll.SHES COOL.

Drunken

I'm guessin' that this post would be a classic example of a late night drunken forum post.

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. i have never been so confused in my life. i mean, wow. There are 3 possibilities: drunk, redneck, drunk redneck. he was talkin about the "county boys" and "hank jr." and well, im not sure what else, but sounded like a redneck to me.

Whatrusmokin? Ididnotunderstandawordyouaresaying..
Are you a bad typer or writing a rap/hankjr duet?
Were you not taught English?

Attachments

• n_no1.gif
    n_no1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 156
common wasnt that bad

90 (supercoupe)vrs.94(mustang)THE MUSTANG WILL NOT WIN!There,hows that.And dont be makin fun a Julllly!withoutn tryin to be mean,ill just say.DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO GRADUATE FROM HARVARD TO WRITE A THREAD.A smart man once said (a rich man goes to college and a poor man goes ta work!

whats wrong,cant picture hank jr.driving a supercoupe?A country boy can survive.(think that was hank).Hank jr.-dale jr.close enough.

huh?????

I'm pretty sure his last two posts proved somebodys therory.

Hey Belucky, the non technical forum is next door.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to my plow and get those fields done by dark cause Jully is coming over.

David

Last edited:
alright tried being a sport about it

hey super91coupe might as well stay in the field tonight Julys gonna be about as worthless as a warm glass a water to ya,she was with a country boy this weekend.

Well I just wasted about 2 mins of my time trying to understand what that post refers too.

hes aying his stock 90/94 motored SC will beat a stock 94 stang,,If its a stock stang ya have a good chance..Other then that no idea :O)

oh

That make sense now, but Damon, it scares me that you understood him. Please tell everyone that you just got lucky.

David

i explained it pretty well the second time

well after takin it in the (you know what)from about 4 replies,i took a little time to redeme myself with MY second reply,and i still got people not knowin what im sayin.not to exclude myself here,but at this point i have to say i dont care.so READ THIS,idontgiveafkkboutanyincompatentfaglookinferanewwaytousehiscomputercausehehasnothinbettertodothansitaroundandpullblood!

Lets be nice gents!

I know exactly what he is talkin about. But its kinda hard to see a STOCK SC beat a 94 GT. I BEAT a 93 GT but I already had some mods done and we were going over 120 when I finally got some distance between use.

Wow, there for a second I thought my dad had stolen my car, called it an SC, got a SCCOA screen name, and posted here in a drunken redneck state..... WHEW!!! SCARY!:p :p :p

Back