This club need's help

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

This club need's help

This club is most do nothing club there is it's simple we don't do anything its not even a club I don't think.we need to Rev thing's up a bit plan meets for this summer do BBQ's. any of you interested in doing anything with your SC's as far as club stuff? lets see some ideas

Re: This club need's help

You could not be more right Jim.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Big%20Blue.jpg

I agree Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Kurt Sr

Kurt & Dave why don't we do our own thing if we get together do things together maybe a couple more mite be interested.we need to get this club going or this summer will be like all the rest any ideas? right now its SCCoNC Lone Wolf club

Plan a meet with your northern brothers

Let's all get together!!

Jim!!

I a "new guy" but I agree with you completely!! We do need to get together, and once a month would be good. Hey we can start acting like a real club and have meetings and everything!! Instead of just a bunch of Nor Cal "email buddies"!! I know a great restaurant here in Sac, where another organization to which I belong used to meet monthly until we outgrew it. We can get their meeting room basically for free, and if only you and I, and a couple others show the first time then we can just get a booth. (hahaha) If there is any interest at all, let me know and i will go and get the details. It's winter, and it's damn cold, so this would be a good start until it warms up and we can BBQ and that sort of stuff...hey does anyone know if they will let us BBQ at Sac Raceway?? Come on "Northern California Super Coupe Email Buddies", let's get some response!! I'll set it all up, all you have to do is show up, meet one another, bench race.......and just have fun!! Hey this will be a start. Let me know what you all think. Is that enough RA-RA schit??

signed......Your Cruise Director!! :)

Re: Let's all get together!!

I agree with all of you above.
There are some good spot's here in Sac.Ca for a meet.
We could try a mini meet once a month and say 4 major meet's threw out the summer.
The (mini-major meet's) could be spead out from Sac. to the bay area.
Kurt Sr

Back