Who is Mike Sullivan?

We emailed awhile back. I hope to go meet him this next month.

A former SC owner in our fordbastards club, now in a SHO, thought the SC whine was way to loud and about to go after watching the mpegs.

Last edited:
thats what i want to achieve, and i wasn't sure if the sound ports were welded. Louder is better. lol

I believe he said that he has a coy miller stage II engine with a S Model Supercharger. Probably why it is so loud. I got those videos a couple of weeks ago from a post he left on here somewhere:cool: Peace.

Ben.

i read that is was a stage II..and the sc set-up looks like a MP, but was the ports welded is my question? Does anyone know his email?

I just emialed his Dad. ytown-mike I believe is his call sign. Will post his answer or get him to.

He lists it in the post his son made in Gulf Coast thread on his sons paint job.

Somebody made a mpeg of a white SC running a Viper that sounded about the same to me.

That's bad!
Got to have that sound come from my SC! Sounds like my friends' Vette. All you here is the Whine until he passes and then you only hear the exhaust blowing out....Love it!:D

OK on a lighter note...i still need A LOT of video clips of sc's, burnouts, drive-bys, ect. I started making a video compiled of pics and movies. It starts with pics but total i only have 36 sec of footage. I need about 3 min more. So i need some help guys. See if you can dig up some good footage.

Below is message from Mike Sullivan. I will need to send him the link on sound ports that have a few pics.

As far as the sound ports, I didn't know there was such a thing on them.
The supercharger is a Model S unit with a Magnum Powers intake plenum.
You will have to educate me on the sound ports.

Mike

Ya I didn't think it sounded THAT loud. Mine whines pretty good right now, he just has a very quiet exhaust.

I will make a clip over springbreak of mine hauling and the sound ports will then be blocked. I can't wait to hear it.

yes please do. I'm heading home on friday for spring break and i plan to take the blower and weld in some filler metal in the sound ports.

fastsc92 said:
I found some videos of a 93 SC...and the blower whine is nuts. Does he have the sound ports welded? Here is the website.

http://www.ledss.com/tbirdsc/mikesc.htm

Hello All,

I talked to Mike today on the phone, Mike Sullivan, is a Gentleman that Had Bought a Black Thunder Bird off of eBay, some of you may have seen the car there..

The guy posted a Coy Miller Car he had sunk 20 grand into, Well Mike Sullivan is the one that purchased the Car, for way less that that.

Heck of a nice guy to talk to, real car nut..

fastsc92 said:
so the ports aren't welded i guess...just a MP blower and stage 2 motor?

Yes that is most likely fact fastsc92...

the guy he bought the car from, had the car professionally worked on by Coy Miller.

Mike even called Coy, and verified that..

Coy told me he stole the car for what he paid for it.. And Yes that is my opinion as well.. :)

Congrats Mike..

Back