where to buy a iac from?

baddabing80

I know to get it from ford but is there a good sight to get it from because im having a hard time finding it. Im just dying to get my bird flying. I just bought it with 168,000 miles on it hope i don't have to replace the HG soon. I have to wait for my tags to get back in a week so all i get to do is look at it. Im like a little kid when it comes to waiting.

Theres an advertisement for a Ford dealer at the top of this sight, haven't seen it in a few days, also think it is the same Dealer that Mike38SC recomends for cheaper prices...might shoot him a PM or watch for the ad...

Found it: 1-800-266-6049
http://www.fordpartshq.com/

Advance Auto Parts has 'em

59.99 Part #77910033 Thats the part # the guy gave me..if its not it, then the price should be the same...

stephen

The aftermarket IABV's will not work on the SC. Trust me, BTDT.

The aftermarket types require that you install them backwards of the way they are supposed to operate because they hit the oil fill tower when installed normally. Then when the aftermarket valve is installed backwards the airflow through it pulls the valve open and the internal return spring can't overcome the airflow, giving you a 2000 rpm idle. Again BTDT.

I bought it, plugged it in and it worked correctly for me. It installed the normal direction for me. I couldve been the lucky one that got the right part....i dunno

stephen

IAC

fivestarford.com without a doubt. I've dealt with them for a few years. You want to speak with Max and tell him that you are from the T-Bird group. Look at $60-$65 plus shipping without sales tax if you are outside AZ. They have great prices, they ship quickly and they are a Ford dealer so you know what kind of part your getting.

Anthony

Back