When is everyone leaving for Sin City?

S

SC YA LTR

Hey Guys,
I have not gotten the go ahead from the Commander and Chief but I am pretty sure I am going. I will be leaving late Thursday. I hope to get into town early Friday morning.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Re: When is everyone leaving for Sin City?

Hey my bestest friend,
I'm going to be leaving thur's as well.I was going to leave here around noon though.You could come across 152 to Fresno.Is there any way we can hook up in Fresno off of HWY 99. I'm hoping Jim D will join us if that works for him on that day. We can cruze together.If anybrake down's(God for bid) It least there would be plenty of help.
I'm hoping that a few more of the guy's here will also join us for the cruz.
Kurt Sr

Hey Kurt,
That would be cool to caravan down to Vegas together. I am sure we can set things in stone by the end of this month.
Laterz,
D Rainer

kurt,Dave not sure when we are going still working on my Boss to get enough days off. this is going to be fun for you guy's you haven't ben to one yet and this is the biggest one of all.are you guy's running your cars there?

Jim,
I think your sick on that thursday-friday of the 15th aren't you(hint,hint)?:)
My thinking is this: if your trailering your car you will be carring a tool box. This would be a great benifit to the folk's that are cruzin together that weekend.
Kurt Sr

Back