Ok its halfway driveable....

SLP007

After doing some more research on here I found that I was reading the codes wrong. After scanning the proper way the only code was a 214. I then changed the cam sensor, code 111 came up and the CEL went off. Runs perfect until boost comes up. Once I cross into any sort of boost the car stumbles and runs erratically. Scanned it and the system passes each time.

I'm thinking it could be fuel related, but since this is my first car with a blower I'm not positive its fuel related since it only occurs during boost.

Anyone know whats going on with this thing??:confused: :confused:

Then fuel pressure under boost is next on the list...

edit: but first yank an easy-to-get-to plug and make sure they aren't carbon fouled.

When mine did that, I sprayed WD40 on the Air Bypass linkage etc. behind the SC. The butterfly inside was sticking. Good luck

I got some cheap plugs from autozone, champion 407's or something of that nature. Wires are stock replacements.
The plugs were gapped at .054 . Could any of that be my dilema?

I would pull your plugs and get some Autolite Double Plats and take it from there. Sounds like a loose wire or bad plugs from your symptoms.

I know I had a loose wire once and if I gave the car heavy to moderate boost it was almost like it was on 4 cyl. However light driving...staying in only vac caused no problems at all.

-Tim

Thanks Tim.
After some more creative searching here, others have had similar issues and it turned out to be the plugs.

I'll post up when I have it figured out!

Back